In order to attend the summer school, please register at the following link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/scoala-de-vara-ip-workshop-2017-tickets-32467538281
Depending on the enrollment date, the participation fee is the following: 850, 900, 1.000 or 1.200 lei. The fee varies in the following way:
- 850 lei for enrollments up to 31st of March 2017
- 900 lei for enrollments up to 30th of April 2017
- 1.000 lei for enrollments up to 1st of July 2017
- 1.200 lei for enrollments after the 1st of July (enrollments end a week before the summer school begins)
The participants living in Târgu Mureș (who don’t need accommodation and meals) have to pay a tax of 250 lei before the 15th of June 2017 and 350 lei after the 15th of June 2017.
After you have transferred the money in the account, please send a copy of the payment proof to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Any participant is enrolled only after he completed the sign up form, he paid at least 50% of the participation fee and sent a copy of the payment proof to firstname.lastname@example.org! Once you have sent the proof, you will get the registration confirmation.
eg: If a participant fills up the form in March, but he does the first bank transfer in April, the enrollment tax is 900 lei.
The bank transfer will be done into the following account:
Asociatia IP Workshop
Str. Nada Florilor, Nr. 5, Bl. 5, Ap. 55, Sc. 2, Et. 2
Bank: BCR Politehnica
Extra information: The name of the participants for whom the tax is paid.
1. The required tax does not include the bank commission. Each participant has to pay this fee.
2. The participation fee can be paid in two installments up until the 1st of July 2017. The first installment hast to cover at least 50% of the total tax. The date the first installment is paid is taken into account when computing the required tax. After the 1st of July 2017, the whole tax has to be paid.
If the tax is paid in two installments, both payment proofs have to be sent to email@example.com
3. If a participant opts out for objective reasons, we will try to reimburse the paid sum, but we cannot guarantee that.